



Hello Spring! Today was over 60 degrees and Colt and I spent every possible moment outside~oh how we've waited for this season! Colt has spent many an afternoon clutching at the window sill, looking outside, willing it to get warm enough for his mama to brave the weather and take him out. Hark! The time has finally come! We've been going for walks, working in the yard, going to the neighborhood playground...(I had to get over my germ-a-phobe tendencies for that one!) and helping dad in the garage...D.R. discovered that the back of the truck makes a great playpen for Colt...he can see everything and he can't escape~perfect!
So the pictures above...Colt in the box? That would be D.R.'s idea of 'fun'. 'Let's cut holes in the box and dress our son in it!' Needless to say, Colt did not enjoy being robot man for very long. He does enjoy, however, getting in his dad's dress shoes, as you can see from the oversized nature of his footwear. And alas, the one where he's actually snuggling against D.R....oh how we love these times, and oh how few and far between they are...this beloved boy is NOT a snuggly little man! And lastly, Colt and I at the playground, enjoying the swings just his size. This is one of the few pics you'll see of me...namely because I'm mostly hidden behind my son and the vast expanse of my person is camouflaged! :)








2 comments:
That little guy just brings such a smile to our faces - Grandpa and I could stare at his pictures all day!
You're pregnant - you're supposed to expand my dear. You look good pregnant. All my girls do. I'm so excited to see you this summer and see Colt in person! He's such a different little man than when I saw you all last summer. Thinking of ya!
Post a Comment