Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Big Boy




Colt is 13 months old and we've unanimously agreed, it just gets more fun as he gets older! He is literally all over the house, tearing things out of every nook and cranny that isn't baby-proofed against him, climbing chairs, couches, shelves, you name it! Given the obvious joy he takes in unloading anything he can, I can't bring myself to corral him too much, but cleaning up after him is getting...redundant! So our new endeavor is teaching him to pick things up and put them away after the hurricane is over. He loves to vacuum and sweep with his dad, so is it too much to ask for him to develop a love for cleaning up after himself for me? :)

He truly is in a FUN stage~he loves to wrestle, laugh, hug, kiss (although he routinely invades my personal bubble when he dives in for a wet, tongue out, kiss) :) And he ADORES going outside~we have a major fit-thrower on our hands when we dare bring him inside...is it time to break out Dr. Dobson's "Raising the Strong Willed Child" ? Just kidding!!!!! Anyway, the pictures above are of him hanging out on his chair and with his little keyboard. He's sporting his new 'do' compliments of a slightly overzealous D.R. (Needless to say, I had to cancel his impending first year photo shoot til the hair looks a little less military-ish)

2 comments:

Amber Huwe said...

I'm scared - the chair pose looks a lot like a model in the making. What a ham! I guess that's genetic.... No offense to DR, but I think you need to keep Grandpa in business - you must get a namesake discount?!?!?!

Kimberly said...

I'm still expecting the day you post Colt with his cowboy gear on. Can't wait to see that pose! Hope you're doing well and new baby B is well. Any news on gender? Can't wait to see you this summer! How does July 6 look for you? When is Baby B's due date?

Love ya!