

This is Colt's idea of 'helping' his mom fold the clothes! He loves being buried under toasty warm clothes!
This time next week we will know what kind of bun is cooking in the oven...I can't wait! I really don't have a preference~I'd love for Colt to have a brother to play with, 'specially since they'll be so close together in age. But a little girl would be so fun! And the shopping for girl clothes~I'd be in Goodwill heaven! :) I met a gentleman while grocery shopping the other day...he was a kind, older gentleman, probably around seventy. He was inquiring about Colt and then proceeded to quite definitely tell me that I was going to have a little girl. I told him we didn't know what it was yet. He reiterated that it would certainly be of the female gender...a message from above? :)








1 comment:
He is such a little boy, what happened to the baby phase?!?!
Post a Comment