Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Baby Bledsoe Update
Ok, again this will be a no picture post~sorry, totally lame!!! Just wanted to update ya'll on the pregnancy info. Had an appointment today and had some high blood pressure issues...its pretty early to have high blood pressure...I'm just shy of 17 weeks right now. So I'm hoping with a low carb, low sodium diet and lots of swimming (as recommended by the midwife) I can combat the bp naturally and not have to go on blood pressure medication. Naturally, given my innate tendency to FREAK OUT about these kinds of things, this all was not good news. However, Baby Bledsoe's heart beat was music to my ears, and I'll do just about anything to keep the lil person healthy, so diet and swim suit, here I come! (trust me, you'll want to avoid my local pool when I'm there unless you want some free whale watching opportunities...it WON'T be pretty!) If you think of it, send up a prayer that my blood pressure comes down naturally and no further measures need to be taken. Thanks tons!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
My prayers are with you always my friend! I'm thinking of you on this side of the world.
Love you!
Kimmie
PS - I agree with the tax stuff... Hate it! And I'm not doing my taxes either. But the living overseas and doing US taxes still sucks, so I think the Cayman Islands might not solve your problem.
Kimmie, actually, the Cayman Islands is one of the only countries in the world that enjoys completely tax free status...so if you work there and live there, no taxes! Its great! :)
Post a Comment