On another note, I'd like to make a confession. D.R. left for the afternoon/evening on another hunt, its raining outside, the boys are inside creating chaos, and I was feeling like an out of breath, out of shape, beached whale. So let me ask you, what do you think I turned to? Exercise, maybe? No, instead, if you were to peek inside my house not 30 minutes ago, you would see me plopped on the recliner, feet up, balancing a GALLON container of vanilla ice cream on my shrinking lap. I really should think before I admit things like this in writing. It will never happen again!!! (namely because all the ice cream is gone...) :) Here's to the third trimester!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
The Beginning of the End
I'm nesting...I just barely entered the third trimester...I have three, yes THREE long months left, and yet I nest. All the baby clothes are now sorted and currently being washed. I have sorted and organized Colt and Landon's clothes, and now trying to figure out where new baby's belongings might go. With all three Bledsoe boys sharing the same room, this could get interesting, given the fact that I am not known for my amazing organizational/tidiness skills. Maybe I'll learn, yet? Better still, maybe one of my offspring got the recessive gene for ocd and will take over that department for me. One can hope, yes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Funny girl!!! I doubt there was much left in the container to begin with ...
Post a Comment