Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Blues

Alas, I do hate to fail at things...and it seems especially unfair when my body betrays me and there's no studying or prepping I can do to bypass it. Just took my gestational diabetes glucose test and got a big fat FAIL on it. Which means I get to go on a strict diet for three days, then fast for a day, then go in at the crack of dawn to the doc's office and drink some highly unsavory syrup they call fruit punch, and then get poked four times in 3 hours. And pray like CRAZY that I don't fail this test or they'll send my off to the specialist and make me do all kinds of unpleasant things until dear baby Bledsoe comes. Seriously, this is one of my most unfavorite things about being preggo. It happened last time, too, but I squeaked by on the second test.

I know I'm ranting...I know I should just be thankful to have to opportunity to be pregnant again (and I am) but darn it, this part sucks!!! Ok, done! Moving on. Peace out.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Praying for you girl. That definitely SUCKS! Complain away. I would. Seriously praying!