Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Raising Boys...

It's laundry day today...ugghh...its always a mystery what I may find in there on any given day. Today I started a load that was already half full, meaning someone (I assumed D.R.) had already filled the machine 1/2 way up with dirty clothes. So I just added more and started 'er up. When I went to switch the load to the dryer everything was COATED in some mysterious wine colored fuzz....and then I found the culprit~my super silky, absolutely dry clean only decorative blanket...yep, so long to that splash of color in my living room, and hello load full of newly pink clothes...to bad I don't have a house full of girls.

Oh, and if your dryer ever sounds like there's a mini machine gun war going on in it, plan to make a Starbucks run. That's what I would have done if Starbucks wasn't three hours away~because I found $4 worth of dimes in my dryer. It took me four times of restarting the silly thing to get all the noisy little buggers out! Colt is into filling his pockets with 'treasure'...which happened to be 43 dimes and a couple nails. Now my house is peaceful, no more machine guns. Wonder what I'll find in the next load?

No comments: