Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Craziness is Over...for awhile?

Grumpy boy hanging out, 'helping' and making a mess while Nana makes pie crusts for me since I seem quite incapable of mastering this particular cooking feat.
Ungrumpy boy having a grand 'ol time covering himself and everything in the near vicinity in flour...
The boys love to dance...any music, any time...they got the beat!

So at looooong last, our snowmobile season at the lodge is almost over...this weekend we will have a group of 7 in for a couple days, then we have a month to recoup and get the lodge ready for summer. It has been a very busy, hectic, growing time this winter. I've learned how to manage time, cook for lots of hungry men, keep my temper in check when I'm completely frazzled...ok, I'm still working on that one, clean ten bathrooms in record time...and a plethora of other useful or not so useful things....sure am glad I have a masters degree in education cause I'm really using it! (please note the hint of sarcasm) But it has been a very good winter...beautiful, lots of snow, and a chance to meet some really terrific people. Of all the people who visit the lodge, I really have loved almost everyone...lots of times when it comes time for them to leave, it seems like a friend is leaving...which is great!

Well, more to say, but currently I have a noisy and insistent 18 month old informing me its dinner time...until next time...

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Your boys got dance moves like their Daddy? So stinkin' cute!