
My first born turned three last month...and what a blessing it has been to be his mom! On days that I feel frazzled and frustrated by his strong willed, tenacious personality, I am gently reminded by the Lord how long we prayed and yearned for him. It seems like a long time ago, but I still remember the difficult days (years) when we thought we wouldn't be able to have kids. What a blessing my two boys are and what an evident gift from God. After conceiving twice in year and losing both pregnancies, we went through a very un-fun experience with fertility drugs...unsuccessfully. And after giving up on that, God blessed us the very next month with Colt!!! His timing, His way, and a definite sign that He is in control. ( I need that reminder daily!!!)

Landon and Aunt Mimi helping to celebrate Colt's birthday. It was fun getting everyone together for the birthday celebration but I'm afraid the most lasting memories we'll all have of it was the two week flu we all got to share...everyone at the party except two people got it...adults and kids alike...it was NOT pretty!

The boys love to pass out in Landon's crib together. And Colt has arrived at the 3 year old stage of not appreciating the comfort of clothes. Sometimes we'll go check on them after its gotten quiet and find that Landon has 'unadorned' himself as well. This too shall pass, right?

We got to ride on the snow cat as it was being put away for the season...the big highlight of the day: Colt got to drive it, which he LOVED! And he actually did a pretty good job! (sitting on the operator's lap, of course!) That snowcat is amazing~it just takes off across any terrain~TERRIFIC for sight seeing!
No comments:
Post a Comment