Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baby Time?

Hello from the super hot Treasure Valley! Today, seriously, my parents temperature gauge said 111 degrees...is that even possible?! Colt and I moved down on Friday because it is getting close enough to D-Day to make me nervous being so far away from the hospital. Also my bp has been really high and I'm basically on bed rest which is nearly impossible with a highly active 1 1/2 year old son and no help...thus, its off to the grandparents for r&r and help with the kiddo.

I have a dr. appointment tomorrow, but last week got the news that Baby Bledsoe did some more intrauterine acrobatics and is currently in the breech position...alas, I'm so torn. Part of me is seriously terrified of how big this little man is getting~I'm thinking 10 pounds easily, in which a c-section could be a blessed thing. On the other hand, I went with a midwife this time in the hopes of having a truly natural and completely opposite of last time birth experience. At this point I'm just trying to trust that God knows best and all will be well. Here's hoping and praying for a healthy baby boy (10 pounds and all!) and a healthy mamma, too.

I'll attach pictures of colt and his dad chilling, tomorrow...

No comments: