Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Colt's First Horse


Colt was given a 50 year old "Wonderhorse" by our ranch manager~it was his toy when he was a toddler and he's loaned it to Colt until he gets grandkids....needless to say, the horse was a HUGE hit in Colt's book! He has yet to be bucked off but he rocks so hard on it (standing up, as you can see in the picture) that the back stabilizer comes up off the floor. Alas, I'm afraid he's destined for bronc riding in the (hopefully distant) future.

On a different topic, I'm on the home stretch with Baby Bledsoe #2. Please pray for health of baby and me as we determine when the best time to move down closer to the hospital is...blood pressure is high but still no bed rest orders, just suggestion to rest, which needless to say was very welcome. Also, Baby Bledsoe is measuring 3 weeks ahead...I asked if that meant I could expect to deliver in the next week...the midwife chuckled and muttered an emphatic 'nope'! Wishful thinking, I guess.

3 comments:

Amber Huwe said...

Too fun!!! Very nice of the rance manager to loan this treasure to Colt.

Amber Huwe said...

I was just looking at the cutie again and thinking Natalie is going to have a lot to keep up with when the Huwes get together with the Bledsoes - especially with a 2nd boy on the way!!!

Bledsoe Family said...

If Natalie is anything like her mama, I wouldn't be too worried about her keeping up with the boys~she'll probably have them wrapped around her finger! :)