This blog is a means of keeping our friends and family who live a distance away informed on the activities of our family:D.R., Teddi, Colt (almost 3!) and Landon (15 months). Hope its enjoyable! We love your comments!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Beets, Anyone?
Did you know that beets stain everything? Including the following: faces, baby buns, counter tops, and best yet: baby pee, (it's pink!) Just thought ya'll would like to know. :)
I'm so glad you got to have fun with Amber. I can't wait to have fun with both of you! Does June or July work for you? As far as pink pee is concerned... I just had that conversation with some friends while eating beats at an Ethiopian resturaunt. It's true for kids and adults! :)
2 comments:
Good to see his happy smile - missing him already. I would have never guessed re: pink pee!
I'm so glad you got to have fun with Amber. I can't wait to have fun with both of you! Does June or July work for you? As far as pink pee is concerned... I just had that conversation with some friends while eating beats at an Ethiopian resturaunt. It's true for kids and adults! :)
Post a Comment