Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friends are Fun!

This past week Colt and I joined a friend and her two kids for some BSU football festivities at her house. The moms enjoyed the game but mostly caught up on adult conversation~such a luxury!!! :) And the Broncos won, so that was of course a bonus! Our husbands were at the game on the sidelines, the kids had fun together, and there was yummy food at our finger tips...a good time had by all! Below are some pictures that I just love...simply because it shows little ones exploring their world...they are so interested in other babies!!!


3 comments:

Amber Huwe said...

Looks like Colt finally met his match in the social department!

Angela said...

I love it! We had a great time too. Lets do it again soon!

Pam said...

Those pictures are absolutely priceless!