Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Attack of the Hat Snatcher

My brother Zeke lives within 1/2 hour of us and is the perfect uncle. He stops by to play with Colt every other week or so and even changes diapers! (although I've chuckled after later changing said diaper and finding it put on backwards...it makes me smile even now, ,but what a good sport Uncle Zeke is for even being willing!) So anyway, the next couple weeks we won't be seeing Zeke because he's in Europe with my other brother, Gabe. So we're kinda missin him! So in his honor I thought I'd include the pictures below. Poor Zeke was trying to catch some z's but when a 20 lb. slobbering little gorilla climbs all over you, its pretty tough to snooze!Hmmm, I think I like that hat...let's go in for a closer look.
Yep, looks about my size...wonder if I can get it without him noticing?
Ahhh, success! You don't mind, do you Uncle Zeke?

No comments: