Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mountain Man in Training

I walked into the living room early this morning to find my two year old (Landon) with his face pressed against the back window, intently peering at something. I went to inspect, as we've had plenty of 'visitors' back there in the past three years (bears, turkeys, raccoons, etc.). Landon excitedly filled me in, "Mama, dere's a yady buck out dere, eatin' our apples!" Sure enough, a pretty doe was munching on the fallen apples right behind our house.

Landon is soooo intrigued big bucks, bigger bulls, and naughty bears and wolves. His most popular question for any guy around here is "Where's your pocket knife?" or "Where's your gun?" This little man is going to be one heck of a hunter or at least wildlife enthusiast when his time arrives.

p.s. I love that instead of a doe, he called it a lady buck...makes sense, right? :)

No comments: