Two things became clear today: I will forever be a mom of boys...that is to say, unless the good Lord has some surprises up His sleeve, I will not be a mom of a girl. Today we found out the little bun in the oven is indisputably male. And do you know what I felt? An overwhelming peace. Yup, despite occasional dreams of having a daughter, when the ultrasound tech gave us the news I was excited and at peace. I just hope my future daughter in laws like me because that's as close as I'm gonna get to daughters.
And the second thing that was made clear....I seem to be 'blessed' with fabulously large babies...this is not my favorite thing~ but I'll take it. My prayer this pregnancy is for a nice petite 8 pounder...anything in the 8's is fine, but Dear Lord, please, let's not go over 9 this time, eh?
All that to say we are incredibly grateful to get to be parents to three little boys~God is a fulfiller of dreams, that's for sure!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment