He's 20 months and talking up a STORM! Most frequently heard are comments like:
"Nuggle me, Mama" (several times a day....oh, it melts my heart to finally have a snuggler!)
"Watch this, Mama"
"You see that?!" (after completing whatever stunt he was attempting)
"I hungry!" "Lunch!" "Breakfast!" "Dinner!" Ok, so he doesn't always get the right meal matched to the right time of day, but boy will he tell you when its time to eat!
"I hurt" to which follows a speedy dash to mama for a quick kiss on the offended owie which is miraculously cured, and then off to play again.
"Watch tartoons, Mama." or "Watch Nemo" (his fave)
The boys are super close. Although having them so close together was a bit taxing at times, I'll never regret it. They are absolute best friends~totally inseparable. When we stay somewhere overnight and Landon and Colt are not in the same room, Landon is near inconsolable. I hope that they'll always treasure each other, no matter how old they get.








No comments:
Post a Comment