Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Granted

Ok, just as an aside to my earlier post, let me just say, God works quickly sometimes! After three hours this morning of pure frustration, suddenly Colt decided it was 'TIME'. He has successfully pottied in multiple bathrooms, with multiple types of waste, and has not once opted to have an accident...which I know will come soon...probably tomorrow, but seriously! This is good news and I feel like the battle I started when he was 20 months old is now beginning to end...hmmm, not sure that sentence is grammatical, but you get the point. PTL!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

God is good and will never give us more than we can handle! Woo hoo!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! May you have many more days like this one in your future... Including when your boys are teenagers and Colt is being stubborn about something else. :) Love you girl and continued good luck your way!