
This was taken on Nov. 30th, we ended up getting almost two feet of snow...the boys and I have had sooo much fun sledding, building snow caves, and attempting a snow man...poor D.R. has been busy with snow removal from the roads and decks. Its a full time job some days!

Here the boys and I are waiting for D.R. to fix fences...we're snuggled up on the four wheeler and he's out (Christian) cussing the cold. :) (is there such a thing?)

Here we're showing off our handy work: Landon continually shakes off his mittens and then his hands FREEZE...so we employed the use of duct tape once again...notice the gloves and jacket fused together with that magical grey stuff.

Colt and May eating the bottom of our snowman. I forgot how much fun it is to eat snow. Yes, I know its probably less than healthy, but so much fun to chow on...winter is made more magical by little boys, that's for sure!
We're enjoying a little down time between guests. Our January, February, and March are going to be slammed so we're playing now while we can!
No comments:
Post a Comment