Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Life


Life has been good lately! It is hunting season which is NOT my favorite time of the year, but I endure it and admittedly count the days til its annual demise...living where we live hunting season is August-November...pure torture! But pure adrenaline and a dream come true for my wonderful husband~he LIVES for this time of year!

Anyway, recently I, along with my mom, sister, and friend, all embarked on a life affirming adventure: training for a 1/2 marathon. Last Sunday was the big race and what a day that was! What a great experience! I'm already ready to sign up for my next one in May~it truly was a terrific time, made even more special because I was surrounded by my closest family. Below are a few pics of what we've been up to lately....

Apparently in order to get the full experience of food, one must not only taste but wear it...
Its artistic, really, the way they can cover so much area with so little food...

Pj time for Landon...love these little long johns~little boys look so cute in them!!!

This is the 1/2 marathon group: Jodel, Rachel, me, my mom, mim, Luke, and their two kiddos

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm so impressed with your 1/2 marathon. Go girl! You make me consider doing it one day down the road. Maybe... :) Right now I just have to get off my lazy butt and get to the gym more than 2 days a week. :) Love you and so proud of you!