Oh what a slacker I've been!!!! So sorry! Its been a whirlwind of a winter season up here at the lodge and in the midst of it all my boys are growing up! Landon is now eating solids and Colt is saying the darndest things! This morning he said..."No, I'm not soggy...no, uh-uh, not really." "Momma, I love you. Momma, my buddy." "I'm too old for kissin." Heart melting~check! The pictures are random recents. Enjoy, and don't hate me for my slacker-ness! :)

Nana and Papa got Colt this (non-motorized) four wheeler, which provides endless hours of entertainment for us all....D.R. thought he needed the whole look, thus the helmet.

Early reader? This is actually Colt's favorite book...Sesame Street colors. The next picture I took was of Colt trying to 'unshare' the book with Landon.

Ok, this is a weird angle but look at his little face and his new teeth!....um, after some memorable personal encounters with said teeth, all I have to say is...OUCH!

Yum, rice cereal (a.k.a. tasteless, colorless paste) So far he's had avocado, rice cereal, and carrots....fan of them all!

So proud of his 'big boy' status!
No comments:
Post a Comment