This blog is a means of keeping our friends and family who live a distance away informed on the activities of our family:D.R., Teddi, Colt (almost 3!) and Landon (15 months). Hope its enjoyable! We love your comments!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
New Years Eve Traditions
Awwww, such good friends! They'd take little breaks from fighting over toys and give each other these sweet hugs....
Our snow-covered wintery house....I thought I might have a hard time during the winter here, but so far I LOVE it!
Ok, you two, get a room! :) Just kidding, I think its cute ya'll have been married for 8 years, been through everything you have, and still like to smooch for the camera! :)
Here's our little man, acting like he knows what he's doing on this snowmobile...flat out scary!
Look at that sweet little face...so endearing... :) (til he pitches one of his terrible two fits!)
Landon enjoying a peaceful day of sledding....and catching some z's while he's at it.
Colt demonstrating his superhuman strength by pulling Uncle Luke and cousin Cade on the sled.
Cousins enjoying the snow on New Year's Day...good times!
2 comments:
That was such a fun New Years - we're going to make it an annual event for the VanHoosers!
Great pics!!!!! Can't wait to see the boys and the lodge for myself!!!
Post a Comment