This blog is a means of keeping our friends and family who live a distance away informed on the activities of our family:D.R., Teddi, Colt (almost 3!) and Landon (15 months). Hope its enjoyable! We love your comments!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Hiking up Grizzly Creek
Our first family hike~we went up Grizzly Creek Trail, just over an hour hike~it was FABULOUS! Landon did great, slept the whole way up and back. Thank goodness for Baby Bjorns! Ok, so yes, it was a hiking trip, but since its ALSO hunting season, it became a 'scouting' trip, as well. Here Colt is bugling in an elk...its a team sport, as you can see. :) Here we are at the trail head. Its pretty dry this time of year, but it was a great hike. We saw some MASSIVE bear prints on the trail and I was just a little thankful D.R. was packing his pistol, even though it looked a little silly strapped on to the baby backpack. :)
YEAH!!!! SO glad for the updated photos. What a great looking family. I'm happy for you guys - enjoying God's blessings; the boys and His beautiful creation.
I think you all are closer to Alaskans than me! :) Glad you're doing so well and loving your new home. It's perfect for you! Dreams do come true - for us all. Love you!
2 comments:
YEAH!!!! SO glad for the updated photos. What a great looking family. I'm happy for you guys - enjoying God's blessings; the boys and His beautiful creation.
I think you all are closer to Alaskans than me! :) Glad you're doing so well and loving your new home. It's perfect for you! Dreams do come true - for us all. Love you!
Post a Comment