Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby Update

Ok, I know this is totally annoying that I don't have any pictures to post, but in my defense, the camera is carefully stowed in the hospital bag in the trunk of my car because I don't trust myself to remember when the time comes....speaking of which, the time has passed and this little boy is now a week late. Eviction time is coming soon...if he doesn't arrive by Monday, we have a 'gentle' induction planned...hopefully pitocin-free. We're really praying that I'll go into labor naturally but don't want to go too far overdue for a couple reasons: high blood pressure, big BIG baby, and the encroaching hunting season that will whisk away my dear husband. (the last part is a joke...kind of) :)

We'll keep you posted!

No comments: