Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Into the Wilderness

Sunday D.R., his dad, and I took a drive to check out the ranch our lodge is located on and the cabins that we rent out...wow, talk about in the middle of nowhere! Its gorgeous and ....remote! So remote, in fact, that I don't think I'll be venturing out there again until after I have this baby for fear of being forced to deliver like the old timers did~sans medical care and sanitation~no thank you! Here are some pictures of the two cabins we visited.
D.R. at the entrance to the No Business cabin...literally in the middle of a massive basin surrounded by massive mountains. Behind D.R. is Hells Canyon, behind the cabin, (not pictured) are some seriously steep and craggy mountains. Beautiful!

D.R. and his dad hanging out at the No Business cabin.
This is the inside of a cabin called the Trout Barn...not sure why. It sits directly above the Wild Horse River and has a deck looking over the water. Pretty cool, but very rustic!
This is the inside of the No Business cabin. It has two small bedrooms, a living room, bathroom and kitchen. And randomly, a lawn mower that probably cost more than the cabin itself...go figure!
Colt and I on one of our daily four wheeler rides...D.R. is with us but he's the official gate opener since I have a heck of a time even getting my 'blossoming' body on the four wheeler at all!

No comments: