Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update on the gestational diabetes testing I had to do a couple days ago. Thank the good good Lord! I passed by the skin of my teeth, so saith the nurse. :) She said they'd still monitor me more closely because of how close I came to not passing but I don't have to see a specialist. I'm soooooo relieved! And I hope never to have to do that unpleasant 3 hour test again!

Today we have lodge guests arriving from Texas so we're scrambling to get things ready...and I'm cooking dinner for one of the owners tonight, along with the guests...he actually asked D.R. if I could cook and my loving husband assured him I can...another divine intervention is needed for tonight I'm afraid! :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

You will do great!

Hey, I just made up another combo for chicken salad. Canned chicken, bacon (I had some left over from breakfast), chopped red and green lettuce, onion, diced tomatos, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, mayo and mustard. It was REALLY good. The kids devoured it!
So you can have a sweet chicken salad with apples and cinnamon and a savory one.

Blessing to you!