Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last Week of May

Its been a great month. Lots of hard work, good times with family and friends, a few hormonal tears, and several 3 hour car rides to the valley. We just arrived back home after spending several days with family, both D.R.'s and mine. It was relaxing and the help with Colt was welcome, as well as a couple days off of work! I had an appointment with my midwife on Thursday and my blood pressure, which I was a little concerned about given a previous high reading a couple months ago and the 7 weeks bed rest I spent before Colt was born, was actually completely normal and the lowest its been since I've been pregnant. Thanks to those who've been praying bout that!!!! Baby Bledsoe sounds good, heart rate 144 beats per minute. He's a big boy so far, measuring 2.5 weeks ahead, but the little stinker is currently breech...has been the last two visits. So now would be a good time for him to learn how to somersault his little way into place before he gets too big!

We have our first official guests arriving this Friday, and then another set the following Wednesday...I'm excited that we have some business, but so darn nervous about providing the necessary nourishment...I am just not a fabulous cook, and definitely tend toward the hyper-sensitive side when it comes to being critiqued on the little bit I do cook...so, wish me luck cooking for our first guinea pigs....I mean guests!
This is my little boy after coming in from 'helping' in the garden. He loves to stand in front of the sprinkler and become 'one' with the dirt...as you can see by his face. This is the expression he generally sports when he's forced to come inside against his will...which is usually. :)
Those are my handsome boys on the horse~ Colt riding with his dad for the first time.
Colt and one of our weekend guests~he absolutely loved her and she was terrific with him!
This is the reason my son walks around all day saying 'vrrooom vrrrooom!!!' He ADORES the four wheeler! If its around, he's climbing on it, hoping for a ride!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Teddi, It's so neat to see all your dreams coming true... your family, living in the country, all the things I remember us talking about. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to come visit you and see it all in person. Love you girl!