Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

These are a few of my Favorite things







Recent faves demonstrated by my lovable, darling, but increasingly strong willed son:

At night, around six o'clock, Colt can be found, face pressed against the front window, on the lookout for his daddy who he can't WAIT to see every night!

Along the same lines, he loves to stand at the window and watch dad and neighbor throw the football around. Once the football comes back inside, Colt carries it around and 'passes' it to D.R. whenever he can catch him.

And one of my NOT so favorite things: while feeding him, he loves to stick his tongue out and spit...needless to say, food goes EVERYWHERE...this little trick is not going to be around much longer!!!

The child loves to carry things around...BIG things, much to big for him to carry. He walks like a drunk old man, stumbling around, belly first, large item in hand.

Our little daredevil loves to climb things: high chair, shelves, his firetruck scooter...you name it, if it can be climbed, he will conquer it. So far, no trips to the emergency room, but I'm just waiting...

Oh, my goodness, I could obviously go on and on and put ya'll to sleep! So, one more endearing one and I'm done! Each morning around 5:30 he wakes up and D.R. brings him in with us. He sleeps in between us, and has to have one hand on each of our faces as he drifts off. So very cute, so very hard to sleep with! :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Colt is getting so big! He's looking more and more like his daddy I think. I can't wait to see you all this summer. I know you'll be expecting a new one and can't guarantee you'll be around, but what does July 7ish through 14ish look like for you. Any time in there available? Thinking and praying for you!

Kim

PS - My nephew is cute, huh?! He'd fit right in there in ID with that camo! :)

Kimberly said...

Yeah! I'm glad that week will work for you. I'm going to spend the 4th with Oregon friends, then come out to Idaho. I'll spend some time with my grandpa and dad (he's coming out from Florida) and some time with you. Where ever it works best for you in that time, we'll figure out later and plan. But I'm so glad to hang out with you, see you cute and pregnant, and see how big Colt is. Remember last summer, when I mentioned that next time I saw you Colt would be walking. Even though we know it's going to happen, it's still weird.

See you in six months!
Kim