Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Holidays!




Happy Holidays everyone! We had an OUTSTANDING time over the past few weeks! Pictures will follow! I did want to include a couple pictures of Colt's first haircut. We took him in a couple weeks ago because those luscious blonde curls I'd always hoped for...they weren't happening. Instead we were getting some nice old man side-fur going on (think Frank on 'Everyone Loves Raymond')...it had to go! So, we took him in to Grandpa Dean's barber shop and he had his first run in with the scissors. He did great and Grandpa did a fabulous job making him look like a real little boy! Good times had by all! :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! Congrats on the pregnancy. You'll be in my prayers lots! What a blessing. Next time I see you you'll be big and round and pregnant! We're going to speak that out in faith! I love you babe and will keep praying for health, strong babies, and blessings on the Bledsoes.

Love you!
Kim

Pam said...

Now that's three generations worth of good-looking guys!