Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to D.R.!

Its my husband's birthday today...you'd never guess how old (young) he is! And I'll never tell! :) We're celebrating this evening with friends but right now we're recovering from a hugely successful premiere of his short film, One Way, last night. What a great film it was! And so fun to see so many friends and family! Thanks to all of you who came~you mean a ton to us! There were over 80 attendees, not including the hoardes of little ones. Fun, fun, fun! I said I'd post the movie on youtube but D.R. said its too long...so you'll just have to wait until it hits the big screen! (in our dreams!!!) There are a couple pictures below, but unfortunately it was too dark to get a good photo.
D.R. is introducing the film and chatting about what the film making process is...he was so at ease speaking in front of the crowd~truly an entertainer! :)
D.R. and Colt in the back of the room, waiting for showtime. Colt and his mom got to hang out in the nursery most of the time because Colt hasn't mastered theater etiquette yet.
That's us after the show~what a fun night!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations DR! Can I see the movie this summer when I make my annual Idaho trip?