The past few weeks have been busy ones! In Colt's world, he learned to pull himself up, as seen below..I don't really love this new trick, because he thinks he can just let go and all will be well...which leads to the inevitable tumble and wails. But he sure likes the view from standing better than sitting. He is not yet crawling but enjoys dragging himself anywhere he needs to go. Needless to say I am ON MY TOES at all times! This kid is EVERYWHERE! How do kids live through this period of putting everything in their mouth and sticking their fingers in everything? Its amazing! Anyway, a head update: (for those of you who remember me posting about the dr. concern regarding his large head). So we saw the doctor today and he is still a bit concerned but won't recommend a C/T scan yet, agreeing to wait til the appointment in Nov. I guess the issue is while Colt's always been long and heavy, his head has evidently grown much faster than the other two measurements, going from the 50th to the 98th percentile since his birth. But his head is in proportion to his length almost exactly, with weight not far behind. Plus, I reassured the doctor that big heads are in the family (which I now know). Anyway, we'll reassess in six weeks, but for now, I'm not worried and am just thankful for a healthy boy!!!


Colt and his dad love to play with the exercise ball. D.R. will throw it up in the air and catch it right above Colt and Colt just CACKLES! Its part of their daily male bonding time.

This is a backseat full of babies! While visiting my sister last weekend, we were able to fit all three car seats in her back seat. Pictured: Cade, Colt (middle), and Treigh (farthest).
1 comment:
What out! He's just getting started. He'll totally be on the loose before you know it!!! :) Still LOVE those blues....
Post a Comment