This weekend while D.R. was playing the 'Great White Hunter' (is that politically incorrect in some way? I've always just heard it without knowing where it came from...ok, well if it is in some way inappropriate, please forgive my ignorance!) Anyway, while D.R. was enjoying opening weekend of the long awaited archery season, Colt and I enjoyed a weekend at my mom and dad's place in Emmett. What a fun time we had! Saturday we spent the day in Boise, picnicing on the Boise river, walking the greenbelt, wandering through the crowded Saturday market, and finishing off the day watching the BSU Broncos womp on ISU~Go Broncos! So below are some pics of our highlights this weekend...

Colt and his grandpa hanging out in the fountains at Saturday Market.

Colt giving his mama a kiss in front of more fountains (in the Rose Garden this time)

Colt was FASCINATED by the harmonica! Dad gave him his first one this weekend which I'm sure will eventually provide endless...entertainment... :) Thanks, Dad!

As you can see, Colt had some major Grandpa bonding time!!!

Picnic time!
2 comments:
Colt is getting so big so fast! It seems like I just saw him and now he's all over the place. He'll be a different man when I see him next. Looks like you all had a great weekend. Is it weird to not be starting school this fall? I'm thinking of you!
Kimmie Jo
Rumor is DR was successful?!?! Where are the pics?
Post a Comment