

It's official: Colt is a cousin! My sister had her baby boys on Friday. They are so very precious! They are both in the NICU right now. We are all hoping and praying for their health to improve and a discharge from the hospital so the little ones can travel home to Oregon and see where they really live. D.R., Colt, and I have been enjoying frequent visits to the hospital to check up on the little guys and see how my sis and her husband are faring. A growing family is so exciting! I'm an aunt~I've never been an aunt before! :)
On another topic, here in the Treasure Valley its Stampede time. The Snake River Stampede has been going on for...oh probably near 100 years; its a huge rodeo shindig. In honor of the occasion (which I think we're taking Colt to tomorrow night) I thought I'd include a couple pics of Colt and his daddy duded up.












3 comments:
okay, now you're just teasing me. I can't wait to see Colt n DR duded up!
Congratulations Auntie! Mimi and her family are in my prayers. Keep me posted. And have fun at the stampede! But where are Colt's boots? He needs to be ALL duded up. :)
Kim, I know, I shouldn't have said duded up, cause ya'll were expecting the REAL thing, boots, belt buckle and wrangler butt! I'm sure that pic will be coming eventually! :)
Post a Comment