School is out and we're still waiting for our nice spring weather. Its been rainy and windy here much of the last month but Colt and I still try to get out and take a walk or jog as often as possible. He really loves it when we go out and visit people or run errands. If we stay in for the day he tends to be a bit fussy but anytime we go out he's just as happy as can be...will this boy be social? He LOVES looking at other babies. We get together with two other mamas and babies every week or two and the little ones totally zone in on each other. Its fun to watch them babble and giggle at each other.
The picture below is sort of unrelated but I thought it was cute~he LOVES his toes. Whenever I change his diaper, UP go his feet, straight in the air...what a good help he is! :)









2 comments:
That sweet baby boy just brings a smile to my face seeing him!
Can't wait to see your little cutie in person next week!
Post a Comment