Summer has arrived! It is so incredibly hot out now that Colt and I hibernate in the house from noon till seven at night! We've had loads of company the last few weeks/month, which we love, but when we don't have guests, we try and stick to a daily schedule. At 6:00 a.m. Colt wakes up and 'hops' in bed with us for an hour, then D.R. heads off to work, and Colt and I have breakfast, read some devotions, and then head out in the jogging stroller for some fresh air. We usually water the garden, do some yard work, etc. all in the morning. Then the heat hits and we're kinda stuck inside. I love summer, but it used to be a lot more fun when there was some water to play in...one of the downsides to subdivision life is lack of liquid refreshment...the kind you can swim in! Thankfully, our friend and neighbor recently acquired a large kiddie pool, so Colt and I will be visiting with bathing suits in tow!
Enough small talk, on to news. So Colt had his 4 month check-up which was actually done last week when he was nearly five months. Evidently he is a healthy little chunk, weighing in at 18 POUNDS! He's grown six inches in the last four months and more than doubled his weight. The little stinker is going to grow out of his car seat in the next month or so! I am sooo thankful for the good health that Colt has had since bringing him home from the hospital. God has truly blessed him and us and we're grateful!!!!

"Look, mom, I can do yoga!"

Surrounded by his toys and his blankie...what more could a guy want?
1 comment:
I think the little guy gets cuter every day. Thanks for always keeping us all posted!
Post a Comment