Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Colt's Faves

I find it fascinating...the things a baby finds to be interesting. They have many hours of the day (especially for a non-napper like Colt) to pass without really doing much and its funny what they choose to focus on...so here are a few pics of Colt's favorite ways to spend a day.
Colt ADORES being 'worn'. He likes to help with housework as pictured above, gardening, meal preparation, etc. As long as he's being held, he's a happy camper.
Studies indicate that watching TV for children under age 3 negatively impacts their attention span in future years...pictured above is my little turkey sneaking a peak at the TV (not pictured). He LOVES tv! If its on and I'm watching it and holding him I'll swivel the chair I'm in so he can't see and he just cranes his little neck as far as possible to still watch it. Little stinker!
For some unknown reason, Colt is truly fascinated with scraping his fingers against the mesh netting of his bassinet. In the middle of the night I am awakend not by his cries, but by the insistent scratching sounds of his fingers. I'm not complaining, there are worse things to awaken to!
Here's another fascination: FANS! Here he's laying on our bed, enjoying the fan turning above him...
This is a common source of entertainment and allows me a few minutes to get things done while he's entertaining himself with the sounds and movements of the play gym.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Cute! Happy First Mother's Day mom!

Amber Huwe said...

Thanks for the update! I was going into withdrawals.... He's such a cutie. Did Colt get his mom something special for Mother's Day? Maybe a nice long nap!? or maybe he still thinks dirty diapers are "gifts" - Enjoy! :)