Ok, in general this blog is about Colt, as a means of keeping far away family and friends in the know as far as how he's doing. With that said, I'm going to make a side trip from the little man and include something unrelated...I FINISHED MY MASTERS! Wow, that was a LONG time in coming!!!! I actually graduated last May but had to finish my silly thesis that was started three years ago and by the time I finished it, submitted it, revised it, resubmitted it, etc. it was totally and completely useless. The data I collected, the hypothesis I proposed~it's all obsolete now. But you know what? I sincerely don't care. I have my M.Ed., and that's what my goal was. The thesis was a huge hoop I had to jump through and now its over. PRAISE THE LORD!!! Anyway, I just recieved word of it and thought I'd share the news. I'll include a picture of my graduation last May. Incidentally, when I graduated last year, we were about ready to give up hope on having biological kiddos...I remember having a conversation about wishing to have a family, with one of my friends I was waiting with in line before we marched out to Pomp and Circumstance and little did I know, I was pregnant with Colt at the time. So tiny embryo Colt was actually on board for my exit from grad school. So there is a link to Colt in this post afterall. My work is complete. :) Ok, that's enough chatter for now. Next time I promise to include cute pictures of the little man.

D.R. and I after I graduated from NNU with a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction.

D.R., Teddi, Pam, Bob, and Zeke (mom, dad, and brother)

Kathy, D.R., Teddi, and Dean (D.R.'s mom and dad)

Celebrating afterwards at West Side Drive In...this is seriously the BEST place to get sweet potato fries in the WORLD!!!!
5 comments:
Congrats Graduate!!! That is awesome!
I think you should post everything going on with your family...you included!
Love you guys!
Congratulations!!! That's super excited and feels so good I'm sure. I'm very glad for you. I'm glad you posted it on your blog. You should. Although Colt is the cutest Bledsoe, he's not the only one we love. Congrats babe! Enjoy the feeling and recognition you deserve.
That is just awesome Teddi. I am so glad you shared it. I bet that is almost the biggest relief ever.
God Bless you and your family.
Yeah! Sounds like you figured out the final pieces you needed! I'm happy for you and I'm sure it feels good to not have it hanging over your head any more. Miss you guys.
That's so awesome! Great job pushing through such a big thing and getting it done before Colt was born. He was just waiting for the right time to spring into your lives!
Post a Comment