Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Brooks Ryan Bledsoe is Here!

Monday, April 28, 2008

An Afternoon Away

Saturday afternoon we went to a beautiful wedding for our friends Greg and Katie. It was quite a spectacular event! Meanwhile, we left baby Colt with D.R.'s parents. It was probably the longest time I've been apart from him (about seven hours!) and I was SURE missing him by the time we got home!!!! But it was a fun afternoon full of fine food, friends, and dancing. And we are certainly blessed with family so willing to babysit! :) Below are a few pictures of the day...
D.R. and I dressed and ready to go to the wedding. D.R. was a reader in the ceremony and MC'd the reception.
Colt and Dean hanging out at home. Grandpa Dean took off work early just to come over and spend time with the grandson.
Don't really think Colt missed us as much as we missed him...he looks perfectly content minus mom and dad...little stinker! :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You all look so great dressed up and out for the night. I'm sure that was so strange to not have Colt with you. Can't wait to meet him in person! I'll see you all in less than two months!

Teddi, to answer some questions... Yes you can go in Pittock Mansion. Yes, I'll be in Alaska just before I go over to ID and I'll be in California with my sisters the week after ID. Busy, busy!

Love you!
Kim

Amber Huwe said...

You both look great! Glad to hear you enjoyed the wedding.