I saw this on someone else's blog and thought 'what fun!'. The trick is to find the right combo of photos. I tried three different combos besides this one and they all said Colt looked equally like D.R. and I. Because he and I tease each other about Colt looking more like ourselves, I opted for the one combo that said Colt looked more like me...by a whopping 4%! How on earth do they calculate these things?! Anyway, just a bit of fun for the day.
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph








2 comments:
I love it!!! In the pictures I have seen I have gone both ways too. Sometimes I think he looks like moma and other times daddy. Can't wait to see you all in person!
Teddi, it is so great to see you, DR, and your little guy. You look awesome! I'm so happy for you guys and look forward to the regular updates via the blog.
Post a Comment